The mission of The Export and Investment Center of the Dominican Republic is to promote, and foment Dominican Exports and Investments, in order to propel the competitive insertion of the country into the international goods and services markets.
To be a world class institution in the field of offering promotional services and fomenting exports and investments, and through these activities helping to create good quality jobs for the benefit of Dominican society and the country’s competitiveness.
- Excellence: we work efficiently to achieve the highest quality standards for the services we offer, establishing ourselves as a nationally and internationally highly recognized model government institution.
- Teamwork: We promote a constant motivational environment, valuing the active participation of each member of the organization in accomplishing the established objectives.
- Ethics: We fulfill our commitments with integrity and respect, based on moral principles, society’s rules, and the strict adherence to our country’s laws.
- Efficiency: We optimize available resources in order to offer our clients and those related the services in a timely manner, assisting them in a time and process reduction while guaranteeing them complete discretion with assistance and supplied information.
- Transparency: We are committed with society to offer full disclosure of all existing information or results from our public administration, which will be available for those citizens who wish to access it at the time of their choosing.
- Service Vocation: We will attend with formality, care and courtesy the requirements of our clients and internal collaborators.
- Pro-activity: We attempt to know, evaluate, anticipate, and satisfy the needs and expectations of our clients and internal collaborators.
- Equality: We are fair to our collaborators, clients, and related, without taking into account, their economic, social, political, or gender condition.
We try to be institutional leaders when it comes to pleasing our clients, based on continued improvement of services offered in the areas of export and investment, such as: technical assistance, promotion, incentives, commercial information, legal assistance, training and Logistic support, while always meeting the highest quality, and adhering to Dominican laws. And current rules.