Proactively contributes in promoting foreign direct investment, through the generation, analysis and dissemination of statistical information, behaviors and trends of foreign investment.
Market Intelligence Unit
Proactively supports the promotion of foreign direct investment through the provision of relevant and timely economic and commercial information, market analysis and sector that reveal current trends on foreign investment at national and international level. It provides strategic information to internal and external clients on foreign direct investment and the economy in general.
Registration Unit of FDI
Registered and transpires Foreign Direct Investment through proactive assessment of applications received. On November 20, 1995 the Executive Branch enacted Law No. 16-95 of Foreign Investment of the Dominican Republic and the 11 March 2004 Decree No. 214-04 where new changes are set to Implementing Regulation was issued Registry of Foreign Investment. Article 9 of Law No. 98-03, dated June 17, 2003, transferred to the CEI-RD all powers relating to the Register of Foreign Investment.
Services offered Management
1. Generate updated Foreign Direct Investment through intelligence reports markets, such as information:
• Semiannual report behavior Foreign Direct Investment in the Dominican Republic.
• Annual Report behavior of FDI in the country.
• Statistical analysis of foreign investment, both by sector and destination country.
• To assess recent trends in FDI behavior in the Dominican Republic through the analysis of statistical series.
• Reports and strategic profiles.
2. Develop profiles oriented sectors and foreign investment countries.
3. To provide relevant and updated information to internal and external clients on foreign investment, markets, sectors, trends and economy.
4. Perform the Register of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Certificate of Technology Transfer Contracts and report on Foreign Investment Registration investors and the general public.
Lic. Yessica Hernández
Tel: (809) 530-5505, Ext. 479