Use of the page automatically gives you a page user status (hence forth, the “User”) and implies the complete acceptance without any reservation of each and every one of the conditions established in Terms of service and those policies published by the CEI-RD at the moment the user enters the page. For this reason, it is necessary that the user carefully read these terms each time he uses the page, since they be altered, without prior notice.
- Object. – Through the page, the CEI-RD permits Users access, use of services, information and content (hence forth, the “Services”) placed by or on behalf of the CEI-RD by third parties.
- Conditions for access and use of page.
- Free nature of page access and use- The services offered, by the CEI-RD, are free for the User. Without changes to this, some of the Services offered through the page by the CEI-RD may be subject to payment of rates established by the service.
- User Registration. – In general terms, a subscription or prior registration by the User is not necessary to receive the services. .
- Truth of information- All information given to the User through the Services must be true. Equally, the User agrees to guarantee the truthful nature of the information provided by him when completing the necessary service subscription forms. Due to this, it is the responsibility of the User, to keep any information supplied to the CEI-RD properly updated, so it corresponds at all times, with the User’s current situation. In any case, the User shall be the only one responsible for false or inexact information which he provides and to the harm it may cause the CEI-RD or to third parties.
- Intellectual Property – All content on the page, be it text, images, compilations, brands, logos, color combinations, or any other element, its structure and design, the selection and method of presentation of the included materials, and the necessary programs for its operation, access and use, are protected by intellectual property laws, in which the CEI-RD or third parties are the legal authors, and which Users of the page must respect.
- The User of the page must refrain from suppressing, altering, evading or manipulating, any protection device or system security which might be installed in the system.
- Protection of personal information. – In order to access some services, the User must previously make available to the CEI-RD some personal information. (Hence forth, “Personal Information”).
- The CEI-RD has adopted the levels of security and protection it deems important and tries to install the means and technical protection that become necessary. Nevertheless, the User must be aware that internet security measures are not 100% foolproof.
- The CEI-RD may use “cookies” when a User navigates around the sites and web pages of the main page. The “cookies” that may be used on sites and web pages of the site are only associated with the browser of a specific computer (an anonymous User), and don’t supply by themselves the names and last names of the users. Thanks to “cookies”, it is possible for the CEI-RD to recognize the browsers of the registered Users (after these have registered for the first time), this helps by not having to register every time they visit an area, and the services and the services reserved exclusively for them. The “cookies” that are used, cannot read “cookie” files created by other providers. The user has the ability to configure his navigator to alert him on screen when “cookies” are being received, in order to stop their installation on the hard drive.
- In order to use the page, it not necessary to install “cookies” sent from the Government Organism, notwithstanding, it may be necessary for the User to register every time he tries to access a service which requires a previous registration.